ALHCA is owned and operated by a passionate Mother-Daughter team, Annie Sargood and Chris Sargood. They launched in 1999 – providing services Australia wide – metropolitan, rural and remote locations.
The team specialises in the care and support of families, children, young people and parents who wish to access the –
In Home Care Program (Government subsidised Childcare in the family home IHC)
- Families who live in rural or remote areas
- Parents who work non-standard or variable hours
- Families with challenging or complex needs, or who are facing challenging situations
- No other form of childcare is available, appropriate or accessible
NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) where a participant is part of a family unit
- Daily living life skills 0114
- Daily personal activities 0107
- Participate community 0125
- Household tasks 0120
- Community nursing 0114
Professional friendly service is our ultimate commitment. Safety is our number one priority, also holding advocacy, integrity, honesty and transparency as high values. Our passionate office team understand the fragility of creating a manageable family life balance and pride themselves in being the leaders in screening and matching Nanny Educators and Support Workers with families so that there is the highest possibility of having all of the family’s needs met.
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as the first Australians.We respectfully recognise Elders both past and present.